Monday, April 21, 2008

Notebaert Museum Donation Program

Hey everyone,

You might know that I am a fan of A Fresh Squeeze. I am excited to say that I and hopefully the environment have benefited greatly because of the connections and awareness that A Fresh Squeeze has brought to my environmental activities. Because of this, I was thinking of ways to get people to sign up for the weekly email updates. To do this, I’ve thought of a way to do this while helping another organization in the process.

I would like to announce that I will donate $0.25 to The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum for every individual in the Chicago area that signs up to A Fresh Squeeze. I was connected to the museum by visiting it and their website through A Fresh Squeeze. After doing some research, I realize that the work that The Notebaert Museum conducts is an important and integral part of why people in the Chicagoland area are able to live a prosperous and environmentally friendly lifestyle.

How can you help? First, I would like you to do is first go and click on the link below A Fresh Squeeze and check out all the amazing articles and links to environmental organizations around Chicago that A Fresh Squeeze provides. After that, go and click on the link I have provided below to complete the sign up process. It is a two step process that asks you to provide your name and email address. After you sign up, A Fresh Squeeze will notify me and I will send the donation out to The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum.

A Fresh Squeeze Sign Up Link

My goal for this program is to continue to increase our awareness and our actions towards preserving our environment. By signing up for A Fresh Squeeze’s weekly email updates, you will not only learn about what individuals, groups, and companies in the Chicago community are doing to preserve and protect the environment, you will also be providing additional income and exposure to one of Chicago’s premier environmental organizations, The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum. I feel that this type of group effort is what is needed to successfully put ourselves in a position to live a healthy life while also preserving the environment we live in.

I want to thank A Fresh Squeeze and The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum for their time and support. I will hope and continue to work for your support in this venture. If you have any questions or comments, send me an email at keanemd@gmail.com.

No comments: