Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Earth Box

Hey

One of the vendors at Green Scene will be Earth Box.

The Univeristy of Illinois and the Chicago School for Agricultural Science support and work with EarthBoxes as part of The Growing Connection. (See below) The Chicago Department of Parks and Recreaton also ordered EarthBoxes.

They have some great info on these boxes. I apologize but the info that was emailed to me is giving me problems copying and pasting over. So I will leave the contact info below.

For more information, go to www.earthbox.com. The contact info is below. Check it out.

Molly Quinn Philbin
Education Director
EarthBox
1300 Meylert Avenue
Scranton PA 18509
570-343-7921 ext 369

As always, send any and all info to keanemd@gmail.com and I will get it out there. Leave a comment if you like.

Mike

No comments: